The University of Hertfordshire wish to recruit a graduate to design and build a new web product with Indigo Tree Digital. This is a one year fixed-term contract.
Recruitment agencies – do not contact us. Thank you!
Senior Web Developers join our projects team and develop digital platforms, working closely with experienced Project Managers and other Web Developers.
The responsibilities and expectations of a Senior Developer are not necessarily tied to a specific project, so while you will need to apply your skills on each project you are assigned to, you are also expected to set a similar example when interacting with the whole engineering team for cross-project tasks. xamples of this include when you give critical feedback via code review to your peers, helping other developers debug problems, or offer advice and architectural guidance to other projects.
Web Developers join the projects team and develop digital platforms, working closely with experienced Project Managers and other Web Developers.
About Indigo Tree
Founded in 2011, Indigo Tree is a leading website design and development agency with expertise in digital solutions, content creation and SEO (search engine optimisation) for businesses, schools, and agencies across the UK.
At Indigo Tree, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of client accounts in a positive, supportive atmosphere! Remote working is an option for UK-based people, and we have a lovely office in Tring, Hertfordshire for those who prefer to work in an office or make an occasional visit.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays.
- A £500 personal training budget for further professional development and attending conferences.
- Generous pension: Indigo Tree contribute 6%, which is double the minimum requirement.
- Remote working is an option (about half of us work fully remote).
- Flexible working options; we have a lovely office in Tring, Hertfordshire.
- Dedicated training days to help you learn new skills.
- Perkbox: monthly discounts on restaurants, cinema, and retail stores.
- The opportunity to work on a variety of client accounts.