- Location: United Kingdom, England, Tring
- Creation Date: 2021-12-24
Recruitment agencies – do not contact us. Thank you!
About Indigo Tree
Founded in 2011, Indigo Tree is a leading website design and development agency with expertise in digital solutions, content creation and SEO (search engine optimisation) for businesses, schools, and agencies across the UK.
At Indigo Tree, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of client accounts in a positive, supportive atmosphere! Remote working is an option for UK-based people, and we have a lovely office in Tring, Hertfordshire for those who prefer to work in an office or make an occasional visit.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays.
- A £500 personal training budget for further professional development and attending conferences.
- Generous pension: Indigo Tree contribute 6%, which is double the minimum requirement.
- Remote working is an option (about half of us work fully remote).
- Flexible working options; we have a lovely office in Tring, Hertfordshire.
- Dedicated training days to help you learn new skills.
- Perkbox: monthly discounts on restaurants, cinema, and retail stores.
- The opportunity to work on a variety of client accounts.
Web Developers join the projects team and develop digital platforms, working closely with experienced Project Managers and other Web Developers.
View more information about our current vacancies: