Indigo Tree is looking for a WordPress Support Team Lead.
This is an opportunity to lead our busy Support team. You will be responsible for the smooth daily operation of the Support desk, which attracts serves over 250 clients, who are on a range of care plans.
This role is open to remote working for UK-based people. If you are successful, you will be required to occasionally visit our offices in Tring, Hertfordshire, to meet with the rest of your team.
Our culture is one of continuous learning and improvement, and you’ll contribute by ensuring that your team provides timely and high-quality customer service. Using your previous experience, you will lead by example and ensure that team members have the necessary skills and knowledge to serve our customers to the highest standards.
You will have experience of leading a team, ideally in an agency environment, with excellent attention to detail, and top-notch communication skills. You will also be highly organised, have client management experience, and be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels within an organisation.
How to apply
3rd party recruitment agencies – please don’t contact us.
About Indigo Tree
Indigo Tree is a website design and development agency with expertise in digital solutions, content creation and SEO (search engine optimisation) for businesses, schools, and agencies across the UK. We provide a strategic and well-rounded offering – from business and brand strategy to experience-led design and technology. Fundamental to our whole being and behaviour is integrity, which is born out of our passion for technology and business, and an enthusiasm to deliver the best results for our clients.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Indigo Tree, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
You’ll have most of these skills:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working in a technical, client-facing digital support role.
- Strong communication skills – you can take technical lingo and make it understandable to customers – both with external clients and internal colleagues, in writing, meetings, or on the phone.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in leading a small team.
- Confidence in working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise workloads in order to balance an assortment of tasks and deadlines.
- Highly organised and able to follow company processes to ensure all project work is documented, with a proactive approach to planning work
- Proficient in general business software tools such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Good understanding of modern WordPress and basic troubleshooting abilities (e.g. block editor, and how to find CSS conflicts or errors using browser development tools).
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading the Support team with daily oversight and management of the Support Desk.
- Responsibility for the learning and mentoring of the Support team.
- Leading your team by example and taking ownership for the projects you are working on.
- Ensuring support tickets raised by clients, via email or phone, are triaged correctly and escalated to the Project Management or Engineering team where needed.
- Completing tickets in Teamwork Desk and working with the development team to solve technical problems.
- Ensuring our client SLAs are monitored and met.
- Effective prioritisation of tasks and identifying when clients are approaching their agreed time limit.
- Maintaining a culture of responsiveness and offering the best service for our clients.
- Recording all time spent on support tasks in Teamwork Projects.
- Recording all ad-hoc purchases on behalf of clients and ensuring the reconciliation via billing tasks.
- Identifying growth opportunities for existing projects and clients .
- Developing a strong understanding of the different facets of the business and ensuring clear communication across departments.
- Overall responsibility for the onboarding process of new clients.
- Identifying and recommending improvements in order to streamline processes.
- Confidence in managing website launches and editing DNS records.
Benefits / what’s on offer:
- 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays.
- A £500 personal training budget for further professional development and attending conferences.
- Generous pension: Indigo Tree contribute 6%, which is double the minimum requirement.
- Remote working, hybrid working, or fully office-based – you choose which!
- A positive, supportive atmosphere!
- Dedicated training days to help you learn new skills.
- Perkbox: monthly discounts on restaurants, cinema, and retail
- Opportunity to work on a variety of client accounts.