How to raise funding
Word on the Street podcast
I recently had the pleasure of spending an hour talking with Katie Street from the Word On The Street podcast about running an agency and how to raise funding from grants and awards.
I spoke a lot about flexible working, understanding that everyone is human and the importance of managing stress at work. We also discussed making a positive impact as the founder of our agency, and building trust and respect within our team.
I recounted my story of how we have raised funding by applying for grants and awards to help us grow as an agency and for new products and services we are developing.
We have also benefitted from telling some of our clients about how they can apply for local grants to put towards their website design projects.
The help is out there if you know where to look!Louise Towler, Managing Director | Indigo Tree
Find out more about the Word on the Street podcast.
- Flexible working and retaining staff
- Understanding that everyone is human
- Building trust and respect within your team
- How to make a positive impact as a Founder
- Managing stress at work
- Effective communication with staff and colleagues
- Raising funding from grants, awards, and the application processes