Remote working survival kit
The Indigo Team have adapted really well to working remotely. To help us manage in these unusual circumstances, every team member received a Remote Working Survival Kit this week kindly put together by our Office Manager, Kerry.
Contents to help with remote working included:
- Paper clips – to help you hold things together
- Lego rubbers – just for fun
- Marbles – to replace any you may recently have lost
- Mints – because you are just ‘mint’
- Toothpick – because attitude is everything, so remember to pick a good one
- Lollipop – for when life just sucks
- Elastic bands – to help you stay flexible, don’t snap, just bend
- Cotton wool – for when you just need to hear yourself think
- Rubber pencils – just a crazy invention
- Safety pins – for life’s little emergencies
- Milk hot chocolate spoons – to help stop you going completely stir-crazy
- Fidget toy – to help you ponder life
- Magnifying glass – to help you see the bigger picture
- Buttons – for the time you may need to button your lip
- Gloves – for when you need an extra pair of hands
- Sweeties – sugar rush
- Hot choc – when all else fails, it’s time to put the kettle on
- Scratch card – we could all do with a little good luck right now!
Stay in touch, stay in and stay safe!