Thanks to our hosts at Dacorum Borough Council for a lovely afternoon of celebrating with our fellow winners at the Dacorum Business Heroes Awards. We are very proud to have won the Business Employment Award.
Louise received the Employment Award from Gary Stringer, Place Manager at Hemel Hempstead Business Ambassadors.
Indigo Tree won Employment Hero for the great working environment and fantastic range of benefits we offer our team:
- Generous pension scheme – Indigo contributes double the minimum requirement
- A focus on continuous development of the team through a healthy training budget. Each team member has £500 a year available to attend conferences and courses
- Web developers are gifted one working day a month to pursue their own development projects.
- Access to Perkbox which offers a range of great benefits and discounts
- Supportive of flexible and part-time working. We’ve built a culture that respects the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
‘In our business community, there are often unsung heroes who go beyond the call of duty to give back to the borough. Through these awards, we want to recognise the businesses that really make a difference and have a positive impact on the lives of others –shaping the future of economic growth in Dacorum’
Lesley Crisp, Dacorum Borough Council.
We’re hiring! We’re currently looking to recruit a WordPress Developer and a Senior WordPress Developer. So if you’re looking to join a fresh-thinking agency with interesting clients, we’d love to hear from you.