We are looking for a passionate, and highly motivated WordPress Developer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will develop a range of WordPress sites from agreed briefs which utilise a variety of skills.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to offer creative solutions to problems. This is a great opportunity to work within various different aspects of development and explore new exciting challenges.
You should have a keen interest in delivering; accessible, clean and performant code. This role would suit a web developer with a minimum of 1-2 years experience looking to progress their career.
Ideally you will be a motivated developer and be skilled in:
- WordPress (Theme development)
It would also be beneficial if you have experience with any of the following:
- Consuming REST API’s
- Package managers (Composer & NPM)
- CSS BEM
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days holiday (includes 8 bank holidays)
- Generous pension
- Flexible working hours
- An allowance for training and conferences
- Dedicated developer days to allow you to enhance your skills
- Discounts on selected restaurants and retail stores.
|Salary||£25,000 - £28,000 starting salary DOE|