Your website needs to be loaded on a computer connected to the Internet. This is known as “hosting”..
As well as web hosting, you will also need your own domain name (e.g.) www.yourbusiness.co.uk, (or .com or .net, etc). A domain name acts as an address so that other computers can find your website. This will also enable you to quote your e-mail address as (e.g.) email@example.com.
Ensuring Your Customers Feel Safe
We exclusively offer secure HTTPS hosting. This means any emails your visitors submit, any contact forms they complete, and all transactions they carry out are encrypted.
This gives your visitors extra assurance that your site is safe. By extension, your customers will see that you are worthy of their trust.
Managed Hosting – Monitored Around the Clock
Our best-in-class hosting means we can provide nearly 100% uptime on servers that are maintained around the clock by professional operatives who make sure any risks or malicious attacks are mitigated quickly.
We can set up this hosting for you and load your site onto the host server as part of our service to you.
Premium Business Hosting
£330 / year
- Managed hosting
- UK based datacenter
- Separate staging area for testing changes
- Automatic security and malware protection and managed updates
- For large websites and companies optimising their website in Google and running PPC campaigns
- Free SSL Certificate included
£995 / year
- Completely customisable hosting
- Please get in touch today to discuss this option