Full time – open to flexibility – Minimum 30 hours per week.
Working with a range of clients on many different website projects, the Website Project Manager is responsible for the creative and technical process from initial concept to online delivery. Ensuring clear communication with clients throughout and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. Liaising with the wider Indigo Tree team to ensure projects are run efficiently and follow best practice.
– Act as a key contact for Clients
– Responsible for building strong client relationships and reporting on status to all stakeholders
– Understand Client objectives and advise clients on website features, user journeys and sitemaps to meet and exceed their expectations
– Advise Clients on cost, available resources, problems and solutions throughout the project
– Act as the liaison between the Development team and the Client
– Manage Client expectations and provide regular updates to Clients and the Lead Project Manager
– Liaise with Designers and Clients to develop website designs to meet the agreed specification
– Ensure key Service Level Agreements are met
– Support the Lead Project Manager in implementing our strategic business plan
– Own and deliver website projects from conception to online delivery
– Oversee each project’s financial budget
– Support the Lead Project Manager with creation of marketing materials and case studies from successful projects
– Identify growth opportunities with existing projects and clients
– Ensure all projects remain within the initial scope of work in terms of time and resource
– Provide clients with quotes for work outside of the initial project scope and ensure there is documentation
– Work closely with Accounts to ensure any work outside of scope is captured and invoiced at the correct time
– Identify and implement KPIs and project milestones
– Continuously assess working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
– Use company project management software such as Teamwork to assign billing, development, support tasks and to record notes from meetings, emails and telephone calls
– Liaise with the Lead Project Manager to schedule and manage project work for multiple projects under design and development
– Work with the Lead Project Manager to brief Development team to build websites ensuring correct functionality and optimisation
– Liaise with the support and development teams to solve challenges and address issues
– Report on success criteria for delivered projects by measuring results
– Experience working with clients in an agency environment.
– A minimum 3 years experience working in a role that included Project Management.
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects
– Excellent attention to detail
– Very organized and able to follow company processes to ensure all project work is documented
– Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate both to external clients and internal colleagues in writing, in meetings or on the phone
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Experience working with other online tools such as Teamwork and Slickplan would be an advantage but not essential.
– Experience of working in a digital role an advantage
As a business, our core values are: Integrity – Inclusivity – Innovation – Intelligence. We’re looking for someone with a positive, can do attitude who is looking to join our busy and fun team, working proactively to deliver the best solutions for our clients.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
|Salary||£25-£35,000 depending on experience|