We are looking for an innovative, talented and proactive Senior WordPress Developer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will develop digital platforms from agreed briefs which utilise a wide range of skills.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to offer creative solutions to tough problems. This is a great opportunity to work within various different aspects of development and explore new exciting challenges.
You should have a keen interest in delivering; accessible, clean and performant code. This role would suit a web developer with a minimum of 4-5 years experience looking to progress their career. We are happy to discuss the possibility of this being a remote working role.
Ideally you will be a fantastic developer and be skilled in:
- WordPress (Theme & Plugin development)
- CSS (Sass)
- Package managers (Composer & NPM)
- Experience with WP-API & WP-CLI
We are always testing new and upcoming tech maybe you have heard of some:
- Gatbsy (JAMstack)
- Serverless Functions
- Linux administration
- Automated tests for WordPress (Unit, Feature, etc)
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Generous pension
- Flexible working hours
- A personal allowance for training and conferences
- Dedicated developer days to help you learn and enhance new skills
- Discounts on selected restaurants and retail stores
How to apply
In the first instance please send a CV with a brief covering letter on how you would see yourself being an asset to our team, to [email protected]
If you can also provide us with a either a link to your GitHub account if you have one or links to a couple of examples of websites you have built recently, that be very helpful also.
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000 DOE|